Racing Club

Amy Murphy Racing Club

Our Racing Club is all about an affordable opportunity to experience the thrills of racehorse ownership as well as being a very social occasion. It’s also a fantastic way for those contemplating becoming an owner to gain first-hand experience.


  • Membership will cost the affordable fee of just £200 (excl. VAT) per month or you can choose to pay a “one off yearly” reduced fee of £2000 (excl. VAT) a year.
  • For every 10 members that we get involved, the club will lease another horse.

Why choose the Amy Murphy Racing Club

  • 80% of prize money is divided between the members, the other 20% will go towards entry fees and the horses race day costs.
  • Owners’ tickets on race days are available to members (Done on a ballot system)
  • Racing club mornings on the gallops with Amy and her team will be regularly organised.
  • Every member is treated as an individual including receiving regular updates and entry alerts.
  • Absolutely no extra costs involved

Available Horses