Team

The Champagne Club

The Champagne Club is a woman only racehorse syndicate in the hope we can make racing both fun and sociable for ladies that enjoy the sport. It’s an exciting opportunity to go racing regularly as an owner to see your horse run and use all of the fantastic owner’s facilities at the racecourse. We all hear about the boy’s day out, it's time for the ladies to enjoy and what better way than to have a day out with a group of ladies at the races as owner's.


Cost

  • Membership will cost the affordable fee of just £99 (excl. VAT) per month or you can choose to pay a “one off yearly” reduced fee of £1,089 (excl. VAT) a year.
  • For every 10 members that we get involved, the club will lease another horse.

Why choose the Champagne Club

  • 40% of prize money is divided between the members, the other 60% will go towards entry fees and the horses race day costs.
  • Owners’ tickets on race days are available to members (Done on a ballot system).
  • Racing club mornings on the gallops with Amy and her team will be regularly organised.
  • Every member is treated as an individual including receiving regular updates and entry alerts.
  • Absolutely no extra costs involved.

Available Horses